Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For those who buys and uses the aloe vera plant?

I know its good for you face, but I don't know if I should buy the pure form over the internet ( or almost pure ) , of if I should just buy the plant.

I heard that a small/ medium plant most ppl have will not provide enough to drink, but I would like to use some on my face every day.

I want to know if I were to cut a leaf...would it grow back in a sufficient amont of time to keep on using it?? ...would I need 2 plants?
Answer:
they are fairly inexpensive plants.
The leaves do grow back
And as a steel worker, I used it for years to help with cuts and burns.
I have an office job now, but still have one because you never know when you need it.
Give it a shot with the plant. It works well. If you need another one, buy it when you need it
I would recommend buying a plant and then taking one of the leaves to use the gel from it for your face. Make sure that after you trim off the edges of the leave (and pick one that has been on the plant for a while-as close to the bottom of that old leaf as you can get-not a new one) that in between uses that you put it in the frig to keep cool. The reason for this is because if you don't the gel will dry out.

I have an aloe vera plant and yes it grows new leaves. In the section where I have it growing it has spread out in to that area a bit more.

You can also cut off smaller sections of the leaf you just cut from the plant for each session with your face.

In addition to cuts and burns I've heard it can be good for helping bruises too.
I keep aloe plants for all the reasons you mention, but you can buy it at Walmart so cheap , it is easier and more convenient to use. However I wouldn't drink much of it , as it is a powerful laxative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net