Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Forgot to remove Nuva Ring, then felt very sick when I got my period, will I be okay when I get back on sched?

I had forgotten the Nuva Ring for 4 extra days, then when I took it out and started my period, i had really bad PMS and felt nausea and everything. (This feeling isn't usual for me when I have periods) Just wondering if it was because I had forgotten it, and got a longer dose than I should have. Will everything be back to normal when I start using it regularly again?
Answer:
knew a lady who left hers in longer (she went on vacation) then her period lasted like three weeks. she stopped using it after that. but everyone reacts different on different meds
I'd get off of that ring **** there are 37 lawsuits on it.people have died...some have had damage..try looking it up i tried looking for the article but i cant find it

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net