Saturday, October 24, 2009

Favorite brand...?

I use tampons moslty with a few pads every so often...I use Playtex Sport Tampons and if i use the pads i use Always.i am wondering if i should switch brands of tampons.what do u use both pads and tampons and how are they?
Thanks in Advance
Answer:
I use Always, and stayfree, and i have used Kotex, I use Playtex gentle glide tampons, and Tampax compact
well, i dont use tampons but i use Stay Free pads.
Tampax Pearls and Always Ultra Thin; I would try the Pearls they are so comfortable and don't leak! I gave the Playtex Sports a try and didn't like them.
I use just tampon but i do not like tampax. I like O.B. There my favorite for sure, the only problem is there's no applicator. But it makes up for it in confort and flexibility.
Hope this Helped!
I like playtex, because the applicator is the most comfortable.
i use always ultra thin, and tampax pearl regular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net