Saturday, October 24, 2009

Females onnlyyy?

im 13, almost 14, and my mom is a DD to a E. in victorias secret bras im a 32 B. will i inheret her boobs? just wonderringgg
Answer:
The only answer someone can give you is maybe. It just all depends on the genes you got.
im the same age. same situation. but im an A! i dont know whats going onnnnn
you always have a realy good chance..but your not done growing yet and you wont be untill your 18-20yrs old..so once you hit 18 if your still small then your going to be small ..that is the way to figure out that one...
well maybe...

because of her genes passed to yours..

to tell you simply

do not try to be fat to get smaller boobs
maybe it all depends .no one can say hey just be lucky if your over what the average is. do you know how many women pay for breast!!!! big money ...good luck
it's a 50/50 shot that you may or may not, take for example my friend, her mom has a huge chest size but my friend - whos in her mid 20's - is about a b cup, and me, I'm in the d range where my mom is in the c range so as I've said it's 50/50% chance, luck of the dice lol
maybe while genetics determine cetain factors, you may get them or not
wow ur mom has big boobs.. anw.. probably.. look at ur dad's side too!! at his sisters and mom.. look at every1 in ur family that is related to u..

anw to ur question.. MAYBE
possible but not guaranteed. My mother is like a DD and I am only a full C, my sister is only an A.

and buy your bras somewhere else. VS is poor quality at a high price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net