Saturday, October 24, 2009

Females (males with insight) What night of your cycle do you sleep best ??

I know I have an incredible problem with insomnia which is improved for one/ two evenings a month, am I alone here ?
Answer:
I am also an insomniac - and sadly one with heavy periods - I sleep best when I don't have a period! But I sleep very badly the first two to three nights of my period as I am so worried I'll leak, and then the rest of the time I sleep pretty much the same. But I do sleep well after my period has just finished, probably catching up on lost hours from during my period!
I always sleep best the first night after my period stops. Dunno why but I do.
the week before my period is due.
I sleep best about a week before my period starts and a week after.
i sleep well 4weeks in a month!!i rarely have problems with my sleeping!
i have cut down on coffee %26 tea %26 instead at night time i drink cammomile tea!!
i can barely sleep on the first and second nights, cuz i don;t want anything to leak
i sleep the best when ive had a busy day
After a five mile cycle I sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net