Saturday, October 31, 2009

First time soon?

ok i am 11 years old and i think i may be getting my period but im not sure.i have had headaches and cramps everyday my boobs are growing i eat constantly i have had the discharges and mood swings.if my period is coming soon i dont want to tell my mom.should i?what can i say?

thanks
Answer:
hello, i am 12 yrs old i had the same things as you did i got my first period couple months ago and you should tell your mom about it befor you have it cause she can help dont be emberassed just tell her that you are a lady now if you have cramps get midol teen it can help with head aches craps backaches and bloating Midol Teen is a pill they help with all those problems if you get discharge use a panty linner if you need more help dont feel embarresed to contact me at tanitaa@msn.com
p.s. write down when you get your period so you know when it is going to come my mom told me that hope it helps!
remember you can contact me at
tanitaa@msn.com or
tanita_879@yahoo.ca
You need to tell you mom about it. She's really the most important person to tell about getting your period, because she can teach you alot of personal knowledge that school doesn't teach you about pads and tampons and such. As for how to let her know, just grab her one day and let her know that you think you may be getting it, trust me it sounds really embarassing but it's your mom, she won't laugh at you or anything. Hope this helps!
I would tell her whats been happening...hopefully her mom scents will start tingling and she will run you to go get some pads and or tampons!
OH SWEETIE- ITS OKAY TO TELL YOUR MOM. I STARTED WHEN I WAS 11 AND THE FIRST THING I DID WAS TELL HER. YOUR GOING TO NEED HER HELP- TRUST ME- I'M 26- SO I'VE HAD MY PERIOD FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND ITS ALWAYS HELPFUL TO BE PREPARED.
you have to tell your mom because she will help you through all of the hard times that you will be recieving. And it sounds like you are. What i did was go up to my mom and said i think i started my period. And she'll hug you and it will be a piece of cake from there. Because it will be really hard in the summer when you want to go swimming but you can't put in a tampon so you'll have to lie.
Don't say anything to your mum, intill its there, then ask her if it is it, if it is she can help you out.
And yes you are getting your period.
Why don't you want to tell your mom? She's the best person to advice you on what you should do, like what and how to wear a sanitary pad, when to change it, what to expect now that your period is here, etc.
If you feel shy, then look up in the Internet about 'menstruation'. But I still feel you should tell your mom about what you are experiencing now, so that she can prepare you for the big day. Don't forget to put an extra pad in your school bag, in case it should come during your school hours.
You have to tell your mom. Trust me right now you probably think it's the most embarrassing thing that you could ever possibly do, but it's really not all that bad. If your mom is anything like mine, she'll get all teary eyed and happy, it's best if you ignore that. You need her though to help you out with your first few periods and if you have any questions. She knows best she's had her's for years! It's pretty simple, you can either tell her you need to talk to her and bring her into a empty room and simply tell her you just got your period. Or you can right her a note and leave it somewhere she'll find it if you don't want to confront her in person.

It does sound as if your period is on it's way! Make sure you always keep a spare pair of pants and some pads with you just in case! Good luck!
definately talk to your mom about it. it will make you feel a lot better about it when it actually occurs. Talk to her. She went through the same experience as you did. Also, be prepared. Don't get caught off guard. The day I first got it, I was going swimming. YOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net