Saturday, October 31, 2009

For ladies who use just pads..what do u do when u go swimming and it's that time of the month?


Answer:
Unless there is some medical reason that you can't wear tampons, you should try them. You can not, should not, go swimming with a pad on. If you're going on a swim outing with a group of people, and you must wear a pad, just go and hang out poolside, but stay out of the water. Claim you have an ear infection or something as a reason to stay out of the water. Swimming with a pad is a no no no no. Tampons are the way to go go go go.
ummm... you don't.
You don't swim for that week. DUH!
u tell them u cant swim
You don't go swimming.
u dont go swimming. duh.
tampons
TAMPON
you either don't got or get a lining that sticks
YOU DON'T SWIM. if you're hardcore like that then don't use any pad. just let it flow
Either you don't swim or you use tampons just in those circumstances.
You cant go swimming you need to wear a tampon...persoanlly i think they are much better
If you can't or choose not to use a tampon, you just don't go swimming! There's not really anything else you can do. Sorry I couldn't help.
i wouldnt go .tampax is the only way for swimming
you don't
I usually don't go. But, you can always ask your mom or a close friend about using a tampon if you want to.
Pads are for sissies who wear underwear. Why lock your ***** in a cage? Tampons are underwear free and RULE!

- The No Panty Party
In my personal experiences it was never a problem to not wear something. Something about being emurged in water that causes you not to..umm."release" things. (trying to keep this delicate, sorry) I don't know if that's true to all or if it was just me but you could try a panty liner and hope the adhesive holds.
you just don't swim, its a nasty lady that would do that
u dont swim or u wear a tampon like most women.
I don't swim then.
Either, I don't go swimming, or if I'm on a day where my flow isn't too heavy, I go anyway without using a tampon. Did you know that if you do have your period and you swim, the water stops it, so it really isn't a big deal, although it makes me feel better when I'm in the middle of my period, and the flow isn't that bad. But one day, I went into the ocean with a heavy flow, and nothing happend except when I got out to change out of my swim suit, I saw a little blood on the inside of my swimsuit, but a little bit of cold water takes care of getting the stain out.
dont go swimming DUH
Either you use a tampon or don't swim!
Do not swim... it can give you all sorts of infections and viruses. Trust me I feel you pain!
What do you think you do? Either bleed into the water or don't swim or you can try using a tampon. That is the only solution.
Avoid swimming , it is highly unhygienic during that period
you don't swim
just shove a tamon up there for cryin out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net