Saturday, October 31, 2009

For girls only.?

do u wear anything before a period comes? like if you knew the 28 days were up would you wear anything?
Answer:
Yeah, if I feel PMSy I wear a pantyliner.
yeah, a pad of liner, i wouldent wait till it bled trough my paints
no but i always keep a tampon with me if i know that i am near one
When I feel it coming, I wear a pad.
I wear a pad liner.
No, but I carry tampons in my purse when I know it's coming. In fact, I always carry a tampon or two in my purse "just in case."
no cause whaen i know am due i get really bad period pain in my stomach when i feel it get worse or a bit damp down below thats when i start wearing something.
yepp just a pad! not a tampon..
or just make sure you have got one with you!!
just to avoid any embarrassing moments hehe
xx
a pantyliner...and keep pads or something with me just in case.
yes sometimes like if i know its coming my tummy hurts really bad and i wear a tampon cuz pads make me sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net