Saturday, October 24, 2009

Females please help?

I went to the ER yesterday because my boob was hurting. Well Dr said I have a inflammed lump right under my nipple. They are sending me for a mamogram next week but I am hurting really bad with taken pain meds. They are not helping. Should I go back to the ER today or try and tuff it out until appt. Honestly I dont think I can with all the pain. I have in the past had 3 cists on my boobs before Im thinking it is prob. another but the other ones didnt hurt like this..please help
Answer:
I would certainly at least check with your personal physician,
I have had fibrocystic breast problems, and it really helps to shrink them by taking vitamin E capsules, this may also help alleviate the pain because it takes the pressure of any fluid off the cysts. I hope all goes well for you, and that you are feeling fine soon. Sincerely, pf
JESUS ******* CHRIST get to the bloody hospital now! my god! u poor woman!
I would go back to the hospital, just in case. They may tell you there's nothing they can do but there might be a problem, so I'd say check just to be on the safe side.
Go back. They might be able to give you stronger meds. Good luck!
Try calling the emergency room and see what they say. If you explain to them that you were there yesterday and that you have meds then they will tell you if you should go back or not. it;s better than taking a trip over there if you don't feel good. Hope you feel better.
i think you should sticke it out be a woman and take it let your meds work give them time i was told that yesterday i hurt my finger really badly i was told to let my meds works so jst do that if they dont work with the week go back to the hospital and see waht they say good luck.
I would go back immediately!don't put up with the pain!and if what they prescribe don't help go back again.good luck!
u poor sweet-heart. i think that u should go to the hospital/doctor again/ or at least call him and talk to him. aks him if u shld come back
If the pain is really bad, then I would go back and get better pain meds. Why suffer more than you need to? By the way, the extra pain does not necessarily indicate a worse condition. Breasts are sensitive, nipples especially, and it is likely where the lump is placed that is causing the extra discomfort.
Go back, you shouldn't have to suffer.
GO BACK!!! go back to the ER and tell them that the medications aren't helping and they will probably give you stronger medications. also tell them how much pain you've been in! good luck!
GO TO THE HOSPITAL YOU POOR WOMAN!!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net