Saturday, October 24, 2009

Female Problem... please help!?

I am experiencing a heavy yellowish brown discharge to the point that I need to use panty liners and it smells gross to the point that I feel like everyone can smell it. It has been going on for 2 years on and off and just recently I was treated for a bacteria infection and then a UTI. I have had recurring abnormal paps, and Im currently on the nuva ring. I just need someone that has answers because the doctors dont seem to think anything is wrong. I've been with the same person for over a year, and I'm just fed up with going through this every other month... please help...
Answer:
You need to find a new GYN. If this continues there are going to be term effects. No infection should last that long and should not continuously return. Request you records and find a reputable doctor ASAP.
Std, the nuva ring, infection.. I am thinking std.
you need to go see a gynocologist, not just a normal doctor. A gyn. can give you a better opinion on whats wrong and see if you have any serious condition or need medication to help you! PLEASE go to a gynocologist! good luck! and i hope i helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net