Saturday, October 31, 2009

For girls and women only?

There is something I have wondered in recent years, Have you heard that girls are starting their periods younger? Well since I have a slice of America here, I want to ask you all and I'll put my results in the comments at the end.

How old were you when you started your period?

How much did you weigh? (I recently read that when a girl reaches 98 pounds her brain is triggered to start??? Let's see if it's true

How old are you now?

If you are a girl who has not started yet just put in your age, weight, and haven't started yet.

Thanks everyone.
Answer:
I'm 44 now but I was 9.5 when I started. I don't remember how much I weighed then.

Everymonth I ask "Damn, why isn't it over yet, enough already! "
I was 14 and a half

weight about 100 even

I'm 16 now

but I haven't had regular periods since I started since I workout constantly and don't have enough body fat
I was 12 and I weighed about 102.
um, i was 12, 100, and now im 15, 120.

My sister was 9, 60 and also now is 15, 90.
(i just asked her, she just doesnt have her own account.)
I was thirteen and I guess I was right around that wieght and I am 23 now
7th grade...over winter break...not sure on weight but i think twas between 105-115
my aunt jean was 8 when she got hers.mom was 13 or 13.5 and probably weighed less than that cause she was 96 lbs when she got prego for me...
I started when I was 11 and I have no idea how much I weighed. I am 42 now.

It has to do with better diets.
started on thankgiving day at age 12

i was probably about 140 pounds and 5'7

now i'm 15 and 5'10


my friend is my age, but still hasn't started- might be because she's only 5 feet and can't be over 100 pound
I was 12 and honestly cannot remember my weight, but I was always on the very slim side.
i was 14
i dont know how much i weighed when i got my period
am 16
Hi we are all from burma... so might need to consider dietary differences...~ I was 12 when i got my period, I was about 100 pounds. Now I am 21. I have 3 younger sisters. one is now 15, she got her period when she was 11, she weighed about 110 pounds. My 3rd sister, is now 13, she got her period when she was 12 too, she weighted about 100 pounds then. My youngest sister is now 12 (just turned 3 days ago) she 90 pounds, and she does not have hers yet. but right now 2/4 of us has migraines when we are about to our period... and my youngest sister is now getting migraines...so we think her time is near.
My aunts - were all very suprised about us getting our periods at such a young age, they are now 40-45, they all got thier periods when they were 15-18 years old. they grew up in burma too..and they have very small stature... my sisters and i are known for being tall in burma.. i am 5'7, my youngest sister is 5'3. i hope this helps!
14 and 3 months then

um probably 103 or 105 then

15 now
i was 10

uhhh i weigh like 87 lbs

im 13 rite now
mk, well i was 14 and 108lbs.. and now im 17
11. about 87-88 pounds. Now 13. 5'1/2"... 95 pounds. Receiving regularly.
When I first got my period I was 9. 3 days shy of my 10th birthday.

I have no idea how much I weighed-I wasn't concerned with it then as much as I am now.

I'm 18, turning 19 in 3 months time.
I just turned 14..I'm not sure my exact weight but I think it was around 115
Well, im Thirteen, i weight 100 pounds and i havent started yet
im 14
87 pounds
and i havent started yet
13

about 98 lbs

13
I was 11 and just started sixth grade so I probably weighed 110..maybe. My friend started one week after her 10th birthday. But my other friend just started hers almost a year ago and shes 16
i was about 12... i weighed about 85(yea, i was/am small)... and im almost 14(in a month) now
I was 11, I had it a day after Thanksiving.

I weighed, hmm...about 80 lbs. ( now around 90 )

I am 12 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net