Saturday, October 24, 2009

Females only please?

ok so tomorrow is the 4th of July and my family is having a cook out and every one will be swimming except for me all because of my stupid period but any ways my questions I guess you could say are Im 14 and I need a tampon brand best for me Im fairly small in that arear and Ive already tried PLaytex gentle glide slim fits and there far to long and I tried regulars tampax pearls so which should I use ,and also are the lights ones able to handle a heavy period on a small person every one says you should use them if your small but is it true and how long shoul I keep it in for because I do have a heavy cycle thank you for all answers
Answer:
Tampax Satin Teen is good if you're small in that area lol i use that and Playtex Sport because its more comfortable especially swimming. and im 14 too
Everyone is different. Just keep expermenting with different brands until you find what works best for you.
I would try OB brand, they are shorter than other tampons. You only need to use one finger to insert it.
o.b. is a very small tampon that may work for you but if you are worried about your period being too heavy you should also wear a thin pad or panty liner with it just in case of an accident
i've used a ton of different brands.and i think maybe your best bet would be to try o.b. tampons. They come REALLY tiny and expand to fit you. Also, if you have a heavy flow, you could use the light ones, but youll probably have to change them often. I would suggest at least a regular, if not a super. And you definitely shouldnt keep it in for more than 8 hours.I wont get into TSS (toxic shock syndrome) information being that Im sure you're fed up with it...however, if you still have questions, all tampons are packaged with little information sheets...i would suggest reading those.

and dont miss out on swimming cause of your period hun! lotsa girls swim with tampons in

hope it helped!
the thing that worries me is you say playtex are far too long, they shouldn't be if you get them far enough in. Not putting a tampon in far enough is the MOST COMMON MISTAKE, just remember that.
MAKE YOUR OWN! Use Wads of Paper Towels ---roll them together and stick it up there. IT feels GREAT and when you're ready just pull on the end--it comes right out!!!!!
I agree with OK_WHATEVER. It sounds like you didnt get it in there far enough. The same thing happened to me when I was a teen. I would definitly try the gentle glide tampons again. Just be sure to prop a foot on the toliet or a bathtub and gently slide it in. I guarantee it will fit you. If you have any questions just email me. Trust me from someone who knows, try it again. I missed out on a lot of fun activities because I didnt know how to do it. Best of luck girly!
ummmm tampax small
but plz stick with plastic ok
www.beinggirl.com
or
www.tampax.com
I find Playtex to be the easiest to apply. Follow the directions about how often to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net