Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feel severe pain in breast before 7-10 days periods get start.?

I m 25yr old unmarried girl. I feel severe pain in my breast before some days menses start. %26 during that pain days I feel also some increment in the size of breast too.But after periods all becomes normal. Pls tell whts it? Is any thng dangerous? can I get any trouble in future?
Answer:
pain in your breasts is a sign of pregnancy. But if you get your period, then that's probably not the case for you.

You should ask your doctor and get a mammogram to check the health of our breasts.
lol... its nothing serious... it happens ... im 20 and ive been getting those from the first time i got my period.
NORMAL______HORMONES! DON"T WORRY I USE TO HAVE SAME PROBLEM.
yer me too dont worry its normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net