Saturday, October 31, 2009

First tampon advice, Ok to use fingers?

I think I'll be more comfortable using my fingers and not the applicator, what do u think?
Answer:
Try whichever way you are comfortable with first. There is nothing wrong with using your fingers. I've always done that. If it goes wrong, you can try an applicator.
just make sure your hands are clean and you get it right
You should give it a try. I personally like using the applicators. They hold the tampon together and guide it to where it needs to go. My friend loves the OB kind w/o applicators. Try both and you will find out.. Good luck=0
I would try both, applicators are way eaiser and they get it as far up as you need without having to wonder. Get both. Good luck!
I think applicators are easier but whatever you are comfortable with. Dont tense up either. If you do tense up it will make it harder to slide in. Good luck and email me if you need any advice!
well if your not going 2 use the applicator then buy o.b tampons they are made w/ no applcaitor some ppl like them better... i prefer to use the applicator
I think it would be hard to get in, without an applicator. You may want to try different brands, and see if there is a type that has a comfortable applicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net