Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feeling tired...working too much or is something wrong?

Or am i working too hard? Lately I've been very tired all the time, by the time I get home I'm dead! I work from 9 am to 1 pm then I go to my internship at 2 pmand leave at around 6:30 pm... I get home at about 7 and then go to my exercise class three times a week from 7:30 to 9pm... or go jogging when there's no class...Im in my early 20's...am I working myself too hard??... what can i do so i dont feel so dead or tired? is something wrong with me? Are these symptoms i should be worried about? help please! Thanks!
Answer:
it could be that you're just pushing yourself too much if you aren't used to being that busy. however, if you don't feel that it's that and you feel unusually tired, have your doctor do a blood test to check your thyroid hormones. that's one of the most common symptoms of low thyroid hormones. it's an easy test so if you're at all worried, which it seems like you are, just give your doctor a call!
I'd say you just need some much needed rest!! Take a night off. Take a warm bath and go to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net