Saturday, October 31, 2009

For girls only?

just wondering what you thought about me..be honest too..if your wondering why i ask..i'm just curious

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q18/t...

by the way..this is really me.
Answer:
I like men that know how to dress! you are really cute xD
you're a very attractive guy =]
A little too young to be on the computer. . .
u look fine! how old r u? dont need 2 wry bout ur looks! kk?
bye
reply if u want!
very handsome young guy.. :)
There's nothing wrong with you. Change your hair a bit, and you probably wouldn't look so young.
wow your 18. you look really young for your age but other then that you look good
I think you look very cute XD i wish I knew you inrl. lol

am-z
Your HOT!!! i mean really HOT!!!!!!!!
=]
yea u look 2 young like a junior high student.. but if i was in junior high i would say your cute
ur alright just not my type
EIGHTEEN! AHAHAHA
Sure you are, and I'm the ISLAMIC POPE!
aw cute!! ur look young in it though lol! =] maybe style ur hair a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net