Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feeling cold?

I dunno why, but I almost always feel cold. I've been feeling like this since last winter and now we are in July. I always have to wear a coat or a cardi and if I don't then I start to feel cold and I get goose pimples on my arms. What could be the reason??
Answer:
poor circulation then again could be alot of reasons i would see your doctor.
Could be low iron. Low iron is very common for women, all you need to do is buy an over the counter supplement and see if that helps.
Is it cold all over, or just in your fingers and toes? There's a condition that some people get that makes their hands, feet, fingers, and toes get cold easily.
Low Iron.. Lack of Vitamins..
well that happened to me after a loss an extreme amount of weight (i was actually anorexic, but it can happen even if u arent). low body fat is often the cause of this. make sure u have a healthy BMI for ur age and size. otherwise, u might want to check with a doc on this one.
GET CHECKED FOR ANEMIA
MOVE TO ARIZONA, YOU'LL NEVER BE COLD AGAIN!
Bad blood pressure could be an answer. Take Vitamine E and Zinc for your heart. Maybe see a doctor to have it checked out.
I would check with a doctor for sure. Otherwise, it could be hormones or maybe just getting old? lol. Thanks and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net